lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2021

My Erasmus+ Trip to Reunion Island

A little over two weeks ago I traveled to Reunion island with our Erasmus+ group. It was a long trip because first we flew to Helsinki, then to Paris, and finally we arrived at Reunion Island. It was really amazing! It was so warm there, and the sun was shining. 

Throughout the whole week we had so much fun. My favorite days were Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesday we went shopping and dining at a nearby town St Leu. It was a very hot day, and the food was really good. After that we went to Kelonia where we saw several giant turtles and we learnt many new things about them. On Thursday we spent the whole day at the world's most active volcano. It was a long trip to the destination, but it was fine. We saw amazing views and we ate lunch next to the volcano. 

The whole week I lived in a host family. It was a wonderful experience because the family was really nice and they told me so many interesting stories. My host sister looked after me and gave me tips about Reunion island. On the last day, the atmosphere was really sad because we had to leave for Finland. 

Now I miss my host family and all the people I got to know a lot!

Inka 







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti